Đang tải...

West Ham boss David Moyes tests positive for coronavirus along with two players

Thảo luận trong 'Rao vặt' bắt đầu bởi KENNGUYEN, 23/9/20.

  1. KENNGUYEN

    KENNGUYEN Member

    Tham gia ngày:
    17/4/20
    Bài viết:
    51
    Đã được thích:
    0
    Điểm thành tích:
    6
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    West Ham boss David Moyes tests positive for coronavirus along with two players

    West Ham boss David Moyes has tested positive for COVID-19 along with two players.
    West Ham manager David Moyes was sent home from the London Stadium this evening after testing positive for coronavirus. Defender Issa Diop and midfielder Josh Cullen were also told to leave just 45 minutes before their Carabao Cup kick-off against Hull.
    Teenage defender Harrison Ashby and experienced midfielder Jack Wilshere were called into the starting XI at the last minute to replace Diol and Cullen soccer best tip .
    Moyes' assistant Alan Irvine will take charge of the clash against Hull.
    A club statement confirmed: “West Ham United can confirm that David Moyes, Issa Diop and Josh Cullen have returned positive tests for COVID-19.
    "The Club’s medical team were informed of the test results as the team were at London Stadium preparing for this evening’s Carabao Cup third round tie against Hull City.
    "The manager and both players immediately left the stadium and have returned home.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "All three, who are asymptomatic, will now follow Public Health England and Premier League guidelines and protocols.
    "Everyone at West Ham United send their best wishes to David, Issa and Josh.”
    Earlier in the day Tottenham's clash with Leyton Orient was postponed after the League Two side had their own coronavirus outbreak.
    The news comes just hours after the UK Government decided decided to tighten the UK's lockdown rules after coronavirus cases soared.
    Spectators were expected to gradually be allowed back into stadiums from October 1 but that plan has been scrapped soccer tips guide .
    Prime Minister Boris Johnson said: "We have to acknowledge that the spread of the virus is now affecting our ability to reopen business conferences, exhibitions and large sporting events.
    "So we will not be able to do this from October 1 and I recognise the implications for our sports clubs which are the life and soul of our communities, and my right honourable friends the Chancellor and the Culture Secretary are working urgently on what we can do now to support them.”
    New guidelines for grassroots sports have also been laid out today in a bid to combat the rising coronavirus cases.
    Johnson added: "We will spare no effort in developing vaccines, treatments, new forms of mass-testing but unless we palpably make progress we should assume that the restrictions that I have announced will remain in place for perhaps six months.
    "For the time being, this virus is a fact of our lives and I must tell the house and the country that our fight against it will continue.
    "I want to stress that this is by no means a return to the full lockdown of March. We're not issuing a general instruction to stay at home.
    "We will ensure that schools, colleges, universities stay open because nothing is more important than the education, health and well-being of our young people.
    "We will ensure businesses can stay open in a COVID-compliant way. However we must take action to suppress the disease."
     

Chia sẻ trang này